Phobia Relief: From Fear to Freedom - #1 International Bestseller
The New York Times bestselling author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, Jack Canfield, interviewed Kalliope about Phobia Relief and her other books, Play Golf Better Faster during his show Talking About Success.
Featured on radio stations like Iheart Radio, SiriusXM Radio and Cyber Station USA in radio shows such as Lou Telano's Radio Show, Starcom Radio, The Ed Tyll Show, POPPOFF radio. As well as on T.V. shows like The Jennifer Hammond Show and Princeton TV
All of us are born with two fears: the fear of falling and fear of loud noises. All the rest—fear of spiders, snakes, clowns, flying, close spaces, getting sick, dogs, needles—are learned and can be unlearned.
In Phobia Relief: From Fear to Freedom, Kalliope Barlis offers step-by-step instructions for ridding yourself of illogical fears and phobias by using Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques. What she offers is education, not therapy, and the results can be absolutely liberating.
This Book Is A Quick Read
"I read this book in less than two hours and the benefits last" says Jennifer A., a personal client of Kalliope Barlis.
Learn Seven Simple Steps To Gain Your Freedom
- Uncover what you want instead of what you don't want.
- Learn to become more aware of your feelings so you can change them.
- Discover how to shrink your fears in minutes.
- Rewind the time you were most afraid to change how you feel now.
- Amplify how you want to feel instead in the future.
- Begin to laugh about what you once feared.
- After all, build your best life ever.